General Information About Attadale
Attadale is a suburb of Perth WA in the LGA of Melville, which is in the state of Western Australia.
- Population (approx.): 6,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.0249°S, 115.7997°E
- Postcodes: 6156
- LGA: City of Melville
- State Electorate: Bicton
- Federal Division: Tangney
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment. Marked by persistent pain and a clicking sound when opening the mouth, TMJ disorders develop for a variety of reasons—including teeth grinding, arthritis, injury and disease. Untreated TMJ disorders can lead to a host of long-term complications, which is why early detection is critical.
- If you require a dental procedure to repair a decayed, chipped, broken, or fractured tooth, you may want to consider composite fillings. A composite filling is a tooth-colored plastic and glass mixture used to restore decayed teeth.
- A root canal is an endodontic treatment that is used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed
or has become infected. During the procedure, the nerve and pulp (the soft area within the center of the tooth) is removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed.
- Receive wisdom teeth removal to prevent future discomfort and teeth crowding. At some point in time, most people need to seek a professional wisdom teeth removal procedure for oral health reasons. In most cases, we will complete a wisdom teeth extraction in our office.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Today, Invisalign is probably the most innovative yet affordable orthodontic treatment available for adults and teens alike. The Invisalign technology gives the same results as that of traditional braces without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Bleaching or tooth whitening is a simple procedure, which can be performed with your dentist’s help, to provide a whiter smile.
- Smile makeovers. Get that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implant therapy is a highly successful and modern technique to permanently replace one or more missing teeth.
- Crowns (sometimes known as tooth caps) are used to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Dental veneers, a cosmetic dental procedure, improve the appearance of front teeth by changing the colour, shape, and/or size.
Stuff to Do and See In Attadale
- Blackwall Reach (near Honour Avenue and Caroll Drive) is a part of the Swan River named after an area of the Thames River in the UK.
- Point Walter (near Point Walter Spit Walk and ) is a point on the Swan River known for its large sandbar that extends into the river.
- Dalkeith Hot Pool (near Birdwood Parade and Throssell Street) was an open air hot spring on the Swan River near Sunset Heritage Precinct.
- Sunset Hospital (near Jutland Parade and Beatrice Road) is a former hospital and old people care facility.
- Wireless Hill Park (near Davy Street and Melson Way) is the location of the former Applecross Wireless Station.
Towns and Suburbs Near Attadale
- Alfred Cove is 1 km to the south-east.
- Bicton is 1 km to the west.
- Myaree is 2 km to the south-east.
- Palmyra is 2 km to the south-west.
- Dalkeith is 3 km to the north.
- Applecross is 3 km to the east.
- East Fremantle is 3 km to the south-west.
- Ardross is 3 km to the east.
- Booragoon is 3 km to the south-east.
- Mosman Park is 4 km to the north-west.
- Peppermint Grove is 4 km to the north-west.
- Winthrop is 4 km to the south-east.
- Hilton is 4 km to the south-west.
- Kardinya is 4 km to the south.
- Crawley is 4 km to the north.
- North Fremantle is 4 km to the west.
- White Gum Valley is 4 km to the south-west.
- Samson is 5 km to the south.
- Melville Senior High School
- Applecross Senior High School
- Iona Presentation College, Perth
- Christ Church Grammar School
- John Curtin College of the Arts
- Methodist Ladies’ College, Perth
- Fremantle Grammar School
- University of Western Australia
- Christian Brothers College
- Corpus Christi College
Lakes and Rivers Around Attadale
- Waylen Bay
- Booragoon Lake
- Matilda Bay
- Swan River is on the northern edge of Attadale
- Blackwall Reach
Nearby Bus and Railway Stations
- Booragoon bus station
- Victoria Street railway station
- Mosman Park railway station
- North Fremantle railway station
- Cottesloe railway station
- Claremont railway station
- Grant Street railway station
- Swanbourne railway station
Driving From Attadale to our Dental Office
- Head towards Canning Hwy/State Route 6 towards Freemantle.
- Turn right onto Stirling Hwy / State Road 5.
- Cross over the Swan River into North Freemantle
- Drive north for approx. 4km.
- Look out for Victoria Street Station on the left side of the road as you will be getting close.
- The next tram stop will be Mosman Park, again on the left side.
- The clinic is on the corner of Stuart Street and Stirling Hwy.
By JJ Harrison (https://www.jjharrison.com.au/) – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=18801412