I hate my smile
Our clients say this to us often and we can help give you a smile you will love! There are so many options these days to help improve a smile, and helping people to be able to smile freely is one of my greatest passions and rewards. You may be seeking cosmetic options to correct a number of problems. You can look on the menu above for treatment of your specific problems including :
- Teeth whitening
- Crooked teeth
- Gummy smile
- Teeth shape or proportions
- Worn teeth
- Missing teeth
- Damaged teeth
Below are some videos on how we have corrected damaged teeth.
What are my options for treatment?
We would need to assess you for your exact needs, There are numerous options depending on the result you expect, your needs and wants and your budget.
- Snap on Smile— an affordable alternative to a full smile makeover, these just snap over your underlying teeth to give you and instantly brighter whiter smile. These are made of an acrylic and can give and instant uninvasive and painless solution.
- Porcelain Veneers–we place wafer thin porcelain laminates over the teeth and can change the size, alignment, appearance, shape, and proportion of the teeth.
- Crowns–these are porcelain “caps” that go over existing teeth to rebuild or strengthen teeth. They rebuild the structure, appearance
- Dental Implants — to replace missing teeth
- Bridges— to replace missing teeth
- Implant supported fixed bridges, or all on 4.
How long does treatment take?
Treatment time will vary according to the treatment that is needed. Generally you may think that the bigger the problem the longer it takes to rectify the problem but you will be surprised, with proper systems and planning, we have been able to transform full smiles in only 2 treatment visits. An All on 4 full mouth makeover can only take a few days. Obviously for this to run smoothly, we do a lot of planning, preparation and hard work behind the scenes, and you don’t have to sit through many visits and time in the chair. A Snap on Smile takes 5-6 weeks for manufacture from USA.
Does the treatment hurt?
There are varying levels of discomfort expected with different procedures, depending on what is needed. Whilst we cannot guarantee 100% pain free experience, we do our utmost to make sure you are comfortable through all treatment, but ensuring that you are completely numb, and stopping at any time you have any concerns. For those who are scared of the treatment or don’t want to sit through lengthy treatments, you can choose to be sedated, so that you can enjoy the entire experience and wake up and it’s all done!
How long does it last?
- Snap on smile —lasts according to how much you wear it. If worn daily can last about 1 to 2 years, but if worn only for special occasions can last longer.
- Porcelain crowns or veneers — how these last depend greatly on how they are looked after once they are in. What ever can wear a tooth down, or break a tooth, can wear or break a porcelain veneer or crown. Proper oral hygiene and maintenance must be carried out. They generally last 15-20 years, following good home care maintenance. All our porcelain work is guaranteed for 5 years. We will assess and treat all risk factors so that you will be able to enjoy your new smile for many years to come.
- Implants can last a life time like a new chance at a completely new set of teeth, however the most important thing for longevity is proper care and maintenance.
- Dentures and acrylic bridges will need to be replaced on average every 7 years or so.
How much does it cost?
Each case varies in complexity, in the number of teeth that need to be treated, and each case is individually designed to suit the needs of the individual. After our thorough diagnosis, we can give you an accurate and prompt quote on treatment that is specifically designed to suit you.
Can I see the results of others who have had this problem fixed?
Here are some of our happy clients to whom we are grateful to for allowing us to share their results and educate others on the possibilities.
What is my next step?
So that we can best help you it’s important that you come in for a personalised consult and diagnosis with Dr Vicky Ho. Alternatively, you can also choose a complimentary discussion where you can meet our team, and learn about which options are available to you. Call us now on 94683322 to arrange your appointment.
Yours For Free
"11 things You Should Know About Cosmetic Treatment" offers exclusive answers to all you need to know about cosmetic dentistry! To receive your copy, fill out the form below.
Ask the Dentist
Dr Vicky Ho will answer any questions you may have about your dental health and care.