Dentistry in Cottesloe
Cottesloe is a western beach-side suburb of Perth, located in the LGA of Peppermint Grove, which is in the state of Western Australia.
- Population (approx.): 7,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.993°S, 115.757°E
- Postcodes: 6011, 6911
- LGA: Town of Cottesloe.
- Federal Division: Curtin.
General Dental Services
- TMJ reatment. TMJ issues can produce headaches and jaw aches. Call for an appointment and we’ll let you know what is needed for reflief.
- If you don’t like those grey amalgam fillings, many of our patients opt to go with white tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canal therapy (endodontic treatment) is a solution to fix a badly decayed tooth. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth and helps to avoid further pain or a tooth infection.
- Wisdom teeth removal is often performed if you have overcrowding or impacted teeth. If you are taking orthodontic (Invisalign) treatment, we may recommend this course of action to allow for efficient movement of teeth.
Cosmetic Dental Clinic Near Me
- Invisalign invisible braces is a popular alternative to traditional metal braces. It straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Your neighbours often call the Invisalign dentist near Cottesloe because of the excellent results from Dr Vicky Ho and her team of experienced dentists.
- Our teeth whitening service can get your teeth several shades lighter in one visit. Having bright white teeth makes your smile look more attractive and vibrant. Age, genes and diet can cause your teeth to dull, but with a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Dental implants are natural looking permanent replacement teeth if you have one or more missing or decaying teeth.
- Crowns (also known as tooth caps) are used to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a great way to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also be used if teeth whitening hasn’t worked for you in the past. People who have had tetracycline as a child sometimes don’t get great results with teeth bleaching, so they often turn to porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Peppermint Grove is 1 km to the south-east.
- Mosman Park is 1 km to the south-east.
- Claremont is 2 km to the north-east.
- Swanbourne is 2 km to the north.
- Dalkeith is 4 km to the east.
- North Fremantle is 4 km to the south.
- Bicton is 4 km to the south-east.
- East Fremantle is 5 km to the south.
- Attadale is 5 km to the south-east.
- Crawley is 5 km to the east.
- Shenton Park is 5 km to the north-east.
- Palmyra is 6 km to the south-east.
- City Beach is 6 km to the north.
- Daglish is 6 km to the north-east.
- Alfred Cove is 6 km to the south-east.
- White Gum Valley is 7 km to the south.
- Applecross is 7 km to the east.
Things to Do and See In Cottesloe
- The residence of John Curtin (near Jarrad Street and Barsden Street) was the home of a former Prime Minister.
- Albion Hotel, Cottesloe (near Stirling Highway and Leake Street) is a historical building.
- St Mary Star of the Sea (near Stirling Highway and Albion Street) is a Roman Catholic church.
- Grant Street railway station (near Curtin Avenue and Grant Street) is a railway station on the Transperth network.
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College (near View Street and McNeil Street) is a day and boarding school.
- Shire of Peppermint Grove (near Leake Street and Hurstford Cl): The Shire of Peppermint Grove is a small local government area in western metropolitan Perth, the capital of Western Australia, between Mosman Park and Claremont about 12 km southwest of Perth’s central business district (…).
- St Columba’s Presbyterian Church (near Keane Street and Venn Street) is a Presbyterian church.
- The Cliffe (near McNeil Street and Bindaring Parade) is one of the first residential dwellings built in Peppermint Grove.
- Le Fanu House (near Salvado Street and Marine Parade) is a Queen Anne style home, and is regarded as an example of a grand beachside home.
- Mosman Park railway station (near Curtin Avenue and Princes Street) is a railway station on the Transperth network.
- Manners Hill Park (near Bay View Terrace and Bungalow Court) is a public park.
- Vlamingh Memorial is to the south.
Local Schools and Colleges
- Iona Presentation College
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- Christ Church Grammar School
- John Curtin College of the Arts
- Fremantle Grammar School
- Christian Brothers College
Nearby Rivers & Lakes
- Lake Claremont
- The Indian Ocean
- The Swan River
Railway Stations & Roads
Cottesloe has many available railway stations. On the Freemantle line, we have:
- Grant Street
- Mosman Park
- Victoria Street
- Stirling Highway is to the west side of town.
Directions to the Local Dental Clinic
- Head south on Broome St for 1.5km.
- Turn left onto Salvado St.
- Turn right onto Stirling Hwy/State Route and the dental clinic will be on the left just before the Mosman Park tram stop and Stuart St.
By Zigzig20s – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=31244079