Dalkeith is suburb to the west of Perth in the local government area of the City of Nedlands
- Population (approx.): 10,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.9948°S, 115.7988°E
- Postcode: 6009
- LGA: City of Nedlands
- Federal Division: Curtin
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment treats pain in the joint of the jaw where the upper and lower jaws come together.
- White fillings are preferred over the the silver amalgam fillings.
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is a solution to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected.
- Teeth Extraction and Wisdom Teeth Removal is often necessary because of impacted or crowded teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Dalkeith
- Invisalign, the clear aligners straightens crooked and crowded teeth and closes gaps. It is a popular choice for people looking for an Invisalign dentist in Perth. This clear aligner technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and discomfort.
- Our teeth whitening service makes your teeth nice and bright again. Bright white teeth appear attractive and vibrant. With a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Dental implants are natural looking permanent replacement teeth if you have one or more missing or decaying teeth.
- Crowns (tooth caps) help to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a great option to restore broken, chipped or teeth and can also give you a brilliant smile if traditional teeth whitening fails to get you that brightness you want for example if you had tetracycline as a child.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Crawley is 2 km to the north-east.
- Claremont is 2 km to the north-west.
- Peppermint Grove is 2 km to the west.
- Attadale is 3 km to the south.
- Mosman Park is 3 km to the west.
- Bicton is 3 km to the south.
- Applecross is 4 km to the south-east.
- Swanbourne is 4 km to the north-west.
- Shenton Park is 4 km to the north.
- Alfred Cove is 4 km to the south.
- Daglish is 4 km to the north.
- Ardross is 4 km to the south-east.
- Myaree is 5 km to the south.
- East Fremantle is 5 km to the south-west.
- Palmyra is 5 km to the south.
- Subiaco is 5 km to the north-east.
- Booragoon is 5 km to the south-east.
Stuff to Do and See Around Dalkeith
- Sunset Hospital (near Jutland Parade and Beatrice Road) was a former old people’s hospital, later named Sunset Hospital.
- The Claremont Teachers College (near Princess Road and Dunbar Road) was Western Australia’s first post-secondary teaching institution. It’s now a campus of Edith Cowan University.
- Windsor Cinema (near Stirling Highway and Dalkeith Road) is an Art Deco cinema run by Luna Palace Cinemas.
- Freshwater Bay (Western Australia) (near and ) is part of the Swan River.
- Point Walter (near Point Walter Spit Walk) is on the southern shore is the western end of Melville Water.
- Claremont Oval (near Shenton Road and Graylands Road) is a football stadium and is the home of the Claremont Football Club.
Roads and Railway Stations
- Claremont railway station
- Showgrounds railway station
- Loch Street railway station
- Karrakatta railway station
- Swanbourne railway station
- Grant Street railway station
- Cottesloe railway station
- Shenton Park railway station
- Mosman Park railway station
- Victoria Street railway station
- Daglish railway station
Local Schools & Colleges
- Christ Church Grammar School
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- University of Western Australia
- Iona Presentation College
- Shenton College
- John XXIII College
- Applecross Senior High School
Nearby Rivers & Lakes
- Fremantle Harbour
- The Indian Ocean
- The Swan River
- Matilda Bay
- Waylen Bay
- Jualbup Lake
Directions to a Dentist Office Near Me
- Get on onto Stirling Hwy/State Route 5 towards Cottesloe.
- Drive for approx. 6km and our dental clinic will be on the left just past the Mosman Park Veterinary Hospital just before Stuart Street.
Image by Gnangarra…commons.wikimedia.org, CC BY 3.0 au, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4539995