About Nedlands, WA
Nedlands is suburb to the west of Perth in the local government area of the City of Nedlands
- Population (approx.): 10,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.9791°S, 115.8037°E
- Postcodes: 6009, 6907, 6909
- LGA: City of Nedlands
- Federal Division: Curtin
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment. TMJ (also known as Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) develops in the joint of the jaw where the upper and lower jaws come together. Sometimes this produces headaches and jaw aches. Your teeth, jaw joints, head and neck muscles and head posture are all connected, so a problem in one area can affect the other areas.
- White fillings are much preferred today over the the gray / silver amalgam type. Many of our patients who have a cavity have a choice if they want to show people a mouth full of dark metal fillings or keep their smile bright and with white tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is one solution to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth abscess (infection).
- Teeth Extraction and Wisdom Teeth Removal. They, they often cause overcrowding problems in adolescents and adults alike. What happens is your wisdom teeth often become encased in gum or bone tissue, which causes some pain and pressure. Infection may occur, which may damage the jaw bone and adjacent teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the invisible braces alternative to traditional metal braces straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Invisalign is a popular choice for people looking for an Invisalign dentist in Perth. It is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teenagers. This clear aligner technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Our teeth whitening service makes your teeth several shades lighter in one visit. Bright white teeth appear attractive and vibrant, but not everyone has naturally white teeth. Age and diet can cause your teeth to dull. With a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Smile makeovers. Get that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implants are natural looking permanent replacement teeth if you have one or more missing or decaying teeth. A dental implant is perhaps the most effective, strongest, and longest lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a fantastic option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also give you a brilliant smile if traditional teeth whitening fails to get you that brightness you want. People who have had tetracycline as a child sometimes don’t get great results with teeth bleaching, so they often turn to porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Crawley is 1 km to the south-east.
- Dalkeith is 1 km to the south.
- Claremont is 2 km to the west.
- Shenton Park is 2 km to the north.
- Daglish is 3 km to the north.
- Swanbourne is 3 km to the west.
- Peppermint Grove is 4 km to the south-west.
- Subiaco is 4 km to the north-east.
- Mosman Park is 4 km to the south-west.
- West Leederville is 4 km to the north-east.
- West Perth is 4 km to the north-east.
- Applecross is 5 km to the south-east.
- Attadale is 5 km to the south.
- Wembley is 5 km to the north.
- Bicton is 5 km to the south.
- Como is 5 km to the east.
- South Perth is 5 km to the east.
- Leederville is 5 km to the north-east.
Interesting Things Around Town
- The Captain Stirling Hotel (near Stirling Highway and Kinninmont Avenue) is a historic building.
- The Windsor Cinema (near Stirling Highway and Dalkeith Road) is an Art Deco cinema.
- Peace Memorial Rose Garden (near Vincent Street and Stirling Highway) is a rose garden dedicated to the memory of lives lost in war.
- The International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (near Cooper Street and Fairway) is a centre of excellence in astronomical science and technology.
- The Karrakatta Cemetery (near Stubbs Terrace and Quintilian Road) first opened for burials in 1899.
- The Western Australian Regional Computing Centre (near Fairway Entrance 1 and Fairway) was part of the University of Western Australia.
- The Hollywood Private Hospital (near Monash Avenue and Williams Road) is Western Australia’s largest private hospital.
- The University of Western Australia Library (near Fairway Entrance 2 and Fairway) is actually six librariesnear the campus.
- The Karrakatta railway station (near Stubbs Terrace and Quintilian Road) is on the Transperth network on the Fremantle line.
- The Loch Street railway station (near Stubbs Terrace and Brockway Road)is on the Transperth network on the Fremantle line.
Roads and Railway Stations
- Stirling Highway
- State Road 71
- Fremantle railway line
- Swanbourne railway station (near Claremont Crescent and Saladin Street) is a railway station on the Transperth network located on the Fremantle line.
- Claremont railway station, Perth (near Gugeri Street and Bay View Terrace) is a railway station on the Transperth network located on the Fremantle line.
- Grant Street railway station
- Showgrounds railway station, Perth
- Loch Street railway station
- Karrakatta railway station
- Cottesloe railway station
- Shenton Park railway station
- Mosman Park railway station
- Daglish railway station
- Victoria Street railway station, Perth
Local Schools & Colleges
- John XXIII College
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- Christ Church Grammar School
- International School of Western Australia
- Shenton College
- University of Western Australia
- Newman College, Perth
Nearby Rivers & Lakes
- Jualbup Lake
- Matilda Bay
- Fremantle Harbour
- The Indian Ocean
- The Swan River
Directions to a Dentist Office Near Me
- Get on onto Stirling Hwy/State Route 5 towards Cottesloe.
- Drive for approx. 6km and our dental clinic will be on the left just past the Mosman Park Veterinary Hospital just before Stuart Street.
By Zigzig20s – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=31075789