19 years of results do the talking!
All the smiles you see on this website are smiles created by Dr Vicky Ho. They are our real cosmetic dentistry clients, not stock photos or models.
Welcome to Smile Design Studio Mosman Park! If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist perth for your dental care, please feel free to browse the website to find answers to our most commonly asked questions :
- I am Anxious and I Hate Pain! Is your treatment pain free?
Find out about Pain Free, Sedation and Sleep Dentistry
- I am EMBARRASSED about my smile.
Find out about COSMETIC DENTISTRY PERTH, and all the different services available to give you a smile you don’t have to hide. If you have frustrations about loose dentures, read up about other alternatives, such as DENTAL IMPLANTS, BRIDGES
- Are you UP WITH THE LATEST?
Visit our modern practice and meet our highly trained cosmetic dentist perth team.
- Can you help me with TMJ Pain, Headaches, Neckaches, Shoulder and muscle pains?
Find out about NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY and how it has changed some of our patient?s lives.
- I don’t like my YELLOW TEETH.
See results of our in-house TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM direct from America
- Do your SMILE MAKEOVERS look natural and feel real.
Check out our smile gallery and video gallery. See dozens of before and after smiles. With LUMINEERS we do not even have to remove any tooth structure, so a smile makeover can take as little as 2 visits and no needles required!
- Do you use AMALGAM (mercury) fillings?
We have not used these in a long time. We would never use amalgam for our family or have it ourselves, so we could not in good conscience use it for anyone else. Find out about our bonded aesthetic fillings, like Porcelain Inlays, onlays, and Composite resin fillings.
- Do you have damaged, decayed, or missing teeth?
Let us help you. You will be impress with our dental aesthetics and treatments.
- How can I treat BRUXISM OR GRINDING OR CLENCHING OF MY TEETH?
Find out about how NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY can help such issues.
- What is the best method to strengthen broken down teeth?
Porcelain crowns restore strength to your bite and beauty to your smile. Ideal for teeth that are badly damaged.