Dental Services Near Wembley
Located in the Town of Cambridge, Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, just a few km from lovely beaches (such as City Beach) and the Indian Ocean
Information About Wembley
- Population (approx.): 10,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.936°S, 115.814°E
- Postcode: 6014
- Local Government Area (LGA): Town of Cambridge & the City of Stirling
- Federal Division: Curtin
- The state electorates are Nedlands and Churchlands
General Dental Services
- TMJ, Headaches & Migraine Treatment. TMJ (also known as Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) develops in the joint of the jaw where the top and bottom jaws come together. Since your teeth, jaw joints, head and neck muscles and head posture are all related, a problem in one area can affect the other, resulting in pain.
- White fillings rather than the gray / silver amalgam type. Patients who visit our office to have cavities filled need to decide whether they want to show people a mouth full of dark metal fillings or keep their smile bright and white with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canals to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. An endodontic treatment saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when its pulp (the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal) becomes inflamed or infected. If it is not treated promptly, pain or a tooth abscess (infection) results. Endodontic treatment is also known as a root canal.
- Teeth Extraction and Wisdom Teeth Removal. Unfortunately, wisdom teeth do not provide wisdom. Instead, they often cause problems in adolescents and adults. Most people simply don’t have enough room to accommodate third molars. As a result, wisdom teeth often become encased in gum or bone tissue, which causes pain and pressure. Infection may also occur, which can damage the jawbone and adjacent teeth.
- Restorative dentistry to rebuild and strengthen your bite.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the alternative to traditional braces to straighten teeth that are misaligned or have gaps. Today, Invisalign is probably the most innovative yet affordable orthodontic treatment available for adults and teens alike. The Invisalign technology gives the same results as that of traditional braces without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Zoom teeth whitening service, to make your teeth several shades lighter. Bright teeth are attractive and youthful, but not everyone has naturally white teeth. Depending on your age and diet, your bright teeth may fade. Now, thanks to a variety of techniques offered by Smile Design Studio, you can restore that flashing smile.
- Smile makeovers. Have that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing or decaying teeth. For many, the choice between a dental bridge or implant comes down to cost, in spite of the fact that a dental implant is the most effective, strongest, and longest lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) to restore a decayed tooth.
- Porcelain veneers to restore broken, chipped or teeth with gaps to give you a dazzling smile.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Subiaco is 1 km to the south-east.
- Tuart Hill is 4 km to the north-east.
- Wembley Downs is 4 km to the north-west.
- Perth is 4 km to the east.
- City Beach is 4 km to the west.
- Innaloo is 5 km to the north.
- Yokine is 5 km to the north-east.
- Mount Lawley is 5 km to the east.
- Claremont is 5 km to the south-west.
- Stirling is 5 km to the north.
- East Perth is 5 km to the south-east.
- Scarborough is 6 km to the north-west.
- Balcatta is 6 km to the north.
- South Perth is 7 km to the south-east.
- Dianella is 7 km to the north-east.
- Maylands is 7 km to the east.
- Como is 7 km to the south-east.
- Karrinyup is 7 km to the north-west.
Driving From Wembley to the Dental Clinic
- Head north on Holland St
- Take State Route 64 to Selby St in Daglish
- Turn left onto Grantham St/State Route 72
- Turn left onto Selby St/State Route 64
- Turn right onto Stubbs Terrace
- Drive a short distance along Nagal Pass
- Turn onto Railway Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Gugeri St
- Turn onto Leura Ave
- Turn right onto Stirling Hwy/State Route 5
- Our dental clinic will be on the left
Things to do in Wembley
- Regal Theatre
- Subiaco Oval
- Perth Wetlands
- Lake Monger
- Model Brick Home
- Model Timber Home
List of Closest Schools
- Wembley Primary School
- Perth Modern School
- Shenton College
- Trinity Theological College, Perth
- Aranmore Catholic College
- Newman College
- Churchlands Senior High School
- John XXIII College
Nearby Beaches and Lakes
- Lake Monger
- Perth Wetlands
- Herdsman Lake
- Jualbup Lake
- The Indian Ocean is just a few kms to the west
- Swan River is further to the south
Some of the more popular beaches in the western Pert area include:
- Port Beach
- City Beach (good for families, body surfers, beach walkers)
- Scarborough Beach (one of Perth’s most popular beaches)
- Trigg Beach (a great place for surfing)
- Cottesloe Beach (one of Perth’s most popular beaches)
- Swanbourne Beach
- South Beach (popular for everybody, not good for surfing though)
Nearby Rail Stations
- Subiaco railway station
- Daglish railway station
- West Leederville railway station
- Leederville railway station
- Glendalough railway station
- Shenton Park railway station
- City West railway station
Image by Samuel Wiki – Own work, CC BY 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=47072276