When you have a great smile, people generally feel more confident and more attractive. However, people are rarely born with a “perfect smile”. Genetics, life and even trauma can do a number on your teeth’s appearance. Most of our patients here at Smile Design Studio ask about improving their smile – even if it’s just a session of professional teeth whitening treatment. Sometimes a crown or veneer can correct a minor cosmetic concern, and the patient is very happy. In other cases, a lot of work may be needed, so we’ll use a combination of treatments for a complete smile makeover, customised for your individual smile.
A smile makeover dramatically transforms and improves the look of your smile as well as correcting issues that could impact your oral health and bite. For the best results, we design a customised and comprehensive plan of care to help you reach your goals so you’ll end up with a smile you’ll love!.
A smile makeover begins with an in-depth free smile assessment, where we evaluate your entire mouth, including teeth, gums, bite mechanics, jaw bone and general oral health. We’ll ask you about your concerns and how you’d like your teeth to look. You can check out our gallery of before and after smile makeovers to get an idea of what’s possible. The possibilities are endless!
The next step is where Dr Vicky will go over the various treatment options and create a customised plan that will address all your needs. If there are pre-existing dental issues, we’ll need to address those first in order to give the best final result possible. With this in mind, Dr Vicky will let you know what’s involved, how long it will take and of course everyone is concerned about how much it costs. The good news here is that our smile makeovers are very affordable due to the convenient payment plans we have available to you.
Aside from making your smile look great (and improving your oral health too), one of the biggest benefits of a smile makeover is its flexibility.
What Can be Fixed With a Smile Makeover?
There are many dental concerns that our patients bring to us, here is a list of some of the more common issues we address in a smile makeover.
- Crooked teeth.
- Chipped tooth.
- Broken teeth.
- Teeth that are stained or discoloured that can’t be whitened with professional teeth whitening.
- Uneven spacing or big gaps between teeth.
- Decayed or damaged teeth.
- Missing teeth.
- Bite problems, including overbites, underbites, crossbites, grinding and clenching.
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
Smile Makeover Treatments
With today’s advanced technology, we have a wide array of solutions to address your dental concerns, such as:
- Veneers, which are thin porcelain material facings placed on the front surface of a tooth to hide cosmetic flaws like stains and chips.
- Crowns, which are like a tooth cap which fits over a tooth that’s been broken or badly damaged from trauma or decay.
- Dental implants, which are a proven and popular treatment to replace missing teeth with permanent teeth that look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Tooth coloured fillings are a very inexpensive and popular treatment where we replace the old amalgam silver fillings with white resin material that is colour matched to the rest of your teeth.
- Professional Zoom teeth whitening which allows us to whiten your teeth by up to 8 shades in about an hour.
Don’t let concerns with your smile hold you back any longer. Dr Vicky offers a free smile assessment and is known to be a gentle and compassionate cosmetic dentist, seeing patients from all around Perth. We cater to all ages, and even if you have been afraid of seeing the dentist before, we offer sleep dentistry to make the process more enjoyable. To learn more about your smile makeover options, call our friendly office and book your free smile assessment today.