General Information About Floreat
Floreat is located in the local government area of Cambridge, which is in the state of Western Australia.
- Population (approx.): 9,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.938°S, 115.74°E
- Postcode: 6012
- The local government area: the Town of Cambridge
- The Federal Division: Curtin
- State Electorate: Cottsloe
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment. TMJ (also known as Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) develops in the joint of the jaw where the upper and lower jaws come together. Sometimes this produces headaches and jaw aches. Your teeth, jaw joints, head and neck muscles and head posture are all connected, so a problem in one area can affect the other areas.
- White fillings are much preferred today over the the gray / silver amalgam type. Many of our patients who have a cavity have a choice if they want to show people a mouth full of dark metal fillings or keep their smile bright and with white tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is one solution to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth abscess (infection).
- Teeth Extraction and Wisdom Teeth Removal. They, they often cause overcrowding problems in adolescents and adults alike. What happens is your wisdom teeth often become encased in gum or bone tissue, which causes some pain and pressure. Infection may occur, which may damage the jaw bone and adjacent teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the invisible braces alternative to traditional metal braces straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Invisalign is a popular choice for people looking for an Invisalign dentist in Perth. It is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teenagers. This clear aligner technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Our teeth whitening service makes your teeth several shades lighter in one visit. Bright white teeth appear attractive and vibrant, but not everyone has naturally white teeth. Age and diet can cause your teeth to dull. With a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Smile makeovers. Get that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implants are natural looking permanent replacement teeth if you have one or more missing or decaying teeth. A dental implant is perhaps the most effective, strongest, and longest lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a fantastic option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also give you a brilliant smile if traditional teeth whitening fails to get you that brightness you want. People who have had tetracycline as a child sometimes don’t get great results with teeth bleaching, so they often turn to porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
Interesting Places Around Floreat
- Perry Lakes Basketball Stadium (near Howtree Place and Chandler Avenue West) was a purpose built basketball stadium.
- Paganin House (near The Boulevard and Cork Road) is a famous home built in 1965 and is an iconic example of mid-century modern architecture in Australia.
- Model Timber Home (near The Boulevard and Bournville Street) is a timber-framed house that won a competition for the design of an ideal cheap modern timber-framed home.
- Model Brick Home (near The Boulevard and Selby Street) is heritage-listed brick-and-tile house that won a competition for an good cheap modern brick home.
- Perry Lakes Stadium (near Relay Lane and Discus Lane) was a stadium next to Perry Lakes built in 1962 for the British Empire and Commonwealth Games.
- Quarry Amphitheatre (near Scenic Drive and Scenic Walk) is an outdoor venue with a wooden stage.
- Western Australian Basketball Centre (near Underwood Avenue and Meagher Drive) is a local basketball stadium.
- Western Australian Athletics Stadium (near Stephenson Avenue and Underwood Avenue) is a sports stadium.
- UWA Sports Park (near McGillivray Road and ) is a sporting and recreation reserve owned by the University of Western Australia.
- The Floreat Forum shopping centre is popular with the locals.
- The Bendat Basketball Centre is a great place to shoot some hoops.
Towns and Suburbs Around Floreat
- Shenton Park is 2 km to the south.
- Wembley is 2 km to the east.
- Daglish is 2 km to the south-east.
- City Beach is 2 km to the west.
- Wembley Downs is 2 km to the north-west.
- Subiaco is 3 km to the south-east.
- West Leederville is 3 km to the east.
- Osborne Park is 4 km to the north-east.
- Swanbourne is 4 km to the south-west.
- Innaloo is 4 km to the north.
- Leederville is 4 km to the east.
- Scarborough is 4 km to the north-west.
- Claremont is 5 km to the south.
- West Perth is 5 km to the east.
- Joondanna is 5 km to the north-east.
- Tuart Hill is 5 km to the north-east.
- Coolbinia is 5 km to the east.
- Stirling is 5 km to the north.
- Crawley is 6 km to the south-east.
Roads & Railway Lines in Floreat
- The Blvd
- State Road 72
- State Road 71
- State Road 65
- Oceanic Drive
Schools Around Floreat
- Newman Junior College
- Floreat Park Primary School
- Churchlands Senior High School (near Lucca Street and Otram Way)
- City Beach High School (now closed)
- City Beach Primary School
- International School of Western Australia
- Wembley Primary School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Perry Lakes
- Herdsman Lake
- Lake Monger Reserve
- Swan River
- Lake Claremont
- The Indian Ocean
- Jackadder Lake Reserve
Directions to the Dentist Office Near Floreat
- Hop on to The Blvd/State Road 72 and head north-west.
- Via Bold Park & Oceanic Dr, join W Coast Hwy/State Road 71 and drive south for approx. 6km.
- Pick up State Route 5 / Strling Hwy and drive south.
- The clinic is just past the Mosman Park Veterinary Hospital and the Mosman Drive-In Chemist on the left-hand side.
Photo by JJ Harrison (https://www.jjharrison.com.au/) – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=18801412