General Information About Perth
Named after the City of Perth, Scotland, Perth Australia is the fourth most populated city in Australia. It is the capital of the state of Western Australia, Perth is part of the South West Land Division, and has a majority of it’s metro area located on the Swan Coastal Plan. Perth is divided into 30 local government areas and 250 suburbs. At the northern edge you have Two Rocks and Singleton takes the southern edge. To the east you have The Lakes and to the west is the Indian Ocean.
- Population (approx.): 2,000,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.9505°S, 115.8605°E
- Postcodes: 6848, 6841, 6840, 6846, 6839, 6838, 6847, 6844, 6837
- Federal Divisions: Perth and others
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment. TMJ (also known as Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) develops in the joint of the jaw where the upper and lower jaws come together. Sometimes this produces headaches and jaw aches. Your teeth, jaw joints, head and neck muscles and head posture are all connected, so a problem in one area can affect the other areas.
- White fillings are much preferred today over the the gray / silver amalgam type. Many of our patients who have a cavity have a choice if they want to show people a mouth full of dark metal fillings or keep their smile bright and with white tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is one solution to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth abscess (infection).
- Teeth Extraction and Wisdom Teeth Removal. They, they often cause overcrowding problems in adolescents and adults alike. What happens is your wisdom teeth often become encased in gum or bone tissue, which causes some pain and pressure. Infection may occur, which may damage the jaw bone and adjacent teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the invisible braces alternative to traditional metal braces straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Invisalign is a popular choice for people looking for an Invisalign dentist in Perth. It is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teenagers. This clear aligner technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Our teeth whitening service makes your teeth several shades lighter in one visit. Bright white teeth appear attractive and vibrant, but not everyone has naturally white teeth. Age and diet can cause your teeth to dull. With a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Smile makeovers. Get that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implants are natural looking permanent replacement teeth if you have one or more missing or decaying teeth. A dental implant is perhaps the most effective, strongest, and longest lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a fantastic option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also give you a brilliant smile if traditional teeth whitening fails to get you that brightness you want. People who have had tetracycline as a child sometimes don’t get great results with teeth bleaching, so they often turn to porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
Things to do in Perth:
- Perth Cultural Center is is an area of central Perth, around the James Street Mall. The area is home to a number of cultural institutions including the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Western Australian Museum, State Library of Western Australia
- Art Gallery of Western Australia (near Roe Street and Padbury Walk) is a public gallery that is part of the Perth Cultural Centre.
- The J S Battye Library (near James Street Mall and James Street) (also known as the J. S. Battye Library of West Australian History) is part of the State Library of Western Australia. A lot of the state’s historical records and original publications are stored here.
- Forrest Chase (near Forrest Place and Padbury Walk) is a major shopping centre
- The Horseshoe Bridge (near Wellington Street and Forrest Place) joins Perth CBD to Northbridge. William Street runs across the bridge, which also has the Fremantle railway line running underneath it.
- The Perth railway station (near Padbury Walk and Wellington Street) is the largest station on the Transperth network. It is one of the key routes serving the CBD.
- The State Theatre Centre of Western Australia (near William Street and Roe Street) is located in the Perth Cultural Centre.
- The Jubilee Building (near James Street Mall and Beaufort Street) is part of the Western Australian Museum.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- East Perth is 1 km to the south-east.
- Mount Lawley is 2 km to the north-east.
- Subiaco is 3 km to the west.
- South Perth is 3 km to the south.
- Maylands is 3 km to the north-east.
- Wembley is 4 km to the north-west.
- Como is 4 km to the south.
- Rivervale is 5 km to the east.
- Victoria Park is 5 km to the south-east.
- Yokine is 5 km to the north.
- East Victoria Park is 5 km to the south-east.
- Belmont is 6 km to the east.
- Tuart Hill is 6 km to the north.
- Dianella is 6 km to the north.
- Applecross is 7 km to the south.
- Claremont is 8 km to the south-west.
- Bentley is 8 km to the south-east.
- Stirling is 8 km to the north-west.
- Hay Street, Perth
- Murray Street, Perth
- Mounts Bay Road
- Great Eastern Highway
- Wellington Street, Perth
- William Street, Perth
- Barrack Street
- St Georges Terrace
- West Swan Road
- Great Northern Highway
- Graham Farmer Freeway
- Jandakot Airport
- Perth Airport
- St George’s Anglican Grammar School
- Old Perth Technical School
- Old Perth Boys School
- Perth railway station
- Wellington Street bus station
- Roe Street bus station
- McIver railway station
Directions to the Dentist Office
- Head toward Roe St and turn left onto Roe St
- Take a right onto Barrack St/State Route 53
- Take the right onto State Route 5/The Esplanade
- Then turn left onto William St/State Route 5
- Continue to follow State Route 5
- Take a left onto Mounts Bay Rd/State Route 5
- Smile Design Studio will be on the left