General Information About Applecross
Applecross is a suburb of Perth, located in the local government area of City of Melville, which is in the state of Western Australia.
- Population (approx.): 6,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.014°S, 115.839°E
- Postcodes: 6153, 6953
- The local government area: City of Melville
- The Federal Division: Tangney
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment. Marked by persistent pain and a clicking sound when opening the mouth, TMJ disorders develop for a variety of reasons—including teeth grinding, arthritis, injury and disease. Untreated TMJ disorders can lead to a host of long-term complications, which is why early detection is critical.
- If you require a dental procedure to repair a decayed, chipped, broken, or fractured tooth, you may want to consider composite fillings. A composite filling is a tooth-colored plastic and glass mixture used to restore decayed teeth.
- A root canal is an endodontic treatment that is used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed
or has become infected. During the procedure, the nerve and pulp (the soft area within the center of the tooth) is removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed.
- Receive wisdom teeth removal to prevent future discomfort and teeth crowding. At some point in time, most people need to seek a professional wisdom teeth removal procedure for oral health reasons. In most cases, we will complete a wisdom teeth extraction in our office.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Today, Invisalign is probably the most innovative yet affordable orthodontic treatment available for adults and teens alike. The Invisalign technology gives the same results as that of traditional braces without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Bleaching or tooth whitening is a simple procedure, which can be performed with your dentist’s help, to provide a whiter smile.
- Smile makeovers. Get that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implant therapy is a highly successful and modern technique to permanently replace one or more missing teeth.
- Crowns (sometimes known as tooth caps) are used to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Dental veneers, a cosmetic dental procedure, improve the appearance of front teeth by changing the colour, shape, and/or size.
Things to Do and See While in Applecross
- St. George Indian Orthodox Church (near Maclennan Road and Kintail Road) is a parish under the Madras Diocese of the Indian Orthodox Church.
- The Raffles Hotel (near Canning Beach Road and Canning Beach Road Exit) is a famous two-storey hotel designed in the Inter-War Functionalist style.
- Canning Bridge railway station (near Canning Highway and Kwinana Freeway) is a railway station on the Transperth network.
- Wireless Hill Park (near McCallum Crescent and Alexander Road) is a park that is the location of the former Applecross Wireless Station, an early radio station.
- Garden City (Booragoon) (near Riseley Street and Coomoora Road) – also known as Garden City – is a major regional shopping centre..
- Blue Waters, Perth (near Daisy Lane and Cale Street) is a historic private residence built in 1954 designed as a “party palace”, and was the hub of the Perth social scene for years.
- Aquinas College Chapel (near Mount Henry Road and Edgewater Road) – also known as the Chapel of St Thomas Aquinas, is a heritage-listed building.
- Edmund Rice Administration Wing (near Mount Henry Road and Edgewater Road) – also known as The Castle – is a heritage listed building built in 1937 and the focal point of the Aquinas College Campus.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Ardross is 1 km to the south.
- Manning is 2 km to the east.
- Booragoon is 2 km to the south.
- Mount Pleasant is 3 km to the south.
- Alfred Cove is 3 km to the south-west.
- Como is 3 km to the north-east.
- Myaree is 3 km to the south-west.
- Attadale is 3 km to the west.
- Rossmoyne is 3 km to the south-east.
- Crawley is 3 km to the north-west.
- Dalkeith is 4 km to the north-west.
- South Perth is 4 km to the north-east.
- Winthrop is 4 km to the south.
- Bicton is 5 km to the west.
- Palmyra is 6 km to the south-west.
- Kardinya is 6 km to the south.
- Willetton is 6 km to the south-east.
- Claremont is 6 km to the north-west.
Roads & Railway Lines in Applecross
- Stirling Highway
- Fremantle railway line
- Canning Highway
- Applecross Senior High School
- Aquinas College, Perth
- Como Secondary College
- Penrhos College, Perth
- University of Western Australia
- Corpus Christi College, Perth
- Melville Senior High School
- All Saints’ College, Perth
- Clontarf Aboriginal College
- Canning College
Nearby Rivers & Lakes
- The Indian Ocean
- The Swan River
- Waylen Bay
- Booragoon Lake
- Matilda Bay
Bus and Railway Stations
- Canning Bridge bus station
- Canning Bridge railway station
- Booragoon bus station
- Bull Creek railway station
- Curtin Central bus station
- Curtin University bus station
Directions to the Dentist Office
- Drive along Canning Hwy/State Road 6 for approx 8km.
- Turn right onto Stirling Hwy/State Route, drive for approx. 4km and the dental clinic will be on the right just past the Mosman Park tram stop.