General Information About Mosman Park
Mosman Park is located in the local government area of Mosman Park, which is in the state of Western Australia.
- Population (approx.): 9,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.016°S, 115.762°E
- Postcode: 6012
- The local government area: the Town of Mosman Park
- The Federal Division: Curtin
General Dental Services
- TMJ Treatment. TMJ (also known as Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) develops in the joint of the jaw where the upper and lower jaws come together. Sometimes this produces headaches and jaw aches. Your teeth, jaw joints, head and neck muscles and head posture are all connected, so a problem in one area can affect the other areas.
- White fillings are much preferred today over the the gray / silver amalgam type. Many of our patients who have a cavity have a choice if they want to show people a mouth full of dark metal fillings or keep their smile bright and with white tooth-colored fillings.
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is one solution to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth abscess (infection).
- Teeth Extraction and Wisdom Teeth Removal. They, they often cause overcrowding problems in adolescents and adults alike. What happens is your wisdom teeth often become encased in gum or bone tissue, which causes some pain and pressure. Infection may occur, which may damage the jaw bone and adjacent teeth.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the invisible braces alternative to traditional metal braces straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Invisalign is a popular choice for people looking for an Invisalign dentist in Perth. It is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teenagers. This clear aligner technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Our teeth whitening service makes your teeth several shades lighter in one visit. Bright white teeth appear attractive and vibrant, but not everyone has naturally white teeth. Age and diet can cause your teeth to dull. With a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Smile makeovers. Get that awesome smile you’ve always desired.
- Dental implants are natural looking permanent replacement teeth if you have one or more missing or decaying teeth. A dental implant is perhaps the most effective, strongest, and longest lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a fantastic option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also give you a brilliant smile if traditional teeth whitening fails to get you that brightness you want. People who have had tetracycline as a child sometimes don’t get great results with teeth bleaching, so they often turn to porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
Things to Do and See In Mosman Park
- The Buckland Hill Reservoir (near Rope Works and Stirling Highway) has great views across Rottnest Island, Garden Island and the Port of Fremantle as well as Swan River over to the west.
- The HMAS Leeuwin (near Locke Crescent and Munro Street) was commissioned in 1940 as a naval depot for the Royal Australian Navy, and later used as a training facility.
- Le Fanu House (near Salvado Street and Marine Parade) is a large Queen Anne style home built in the late 1890’s.
- The Dingo Flour sign (near Stirling Highway and Thompson Road) is a well-known landmark on the side of an historic and heritage-listed working flour mill.
- St Columba’s Presbyterian Church (near Keane Street and Venn Street).
- Manners Hill Park (near Bay View Terrace and Bungalow Court).
- The Residence of John Curtin (near Jarrad Street and Barsden Street) was the home of Prime Minister John Curtin that was built in 1923. It is now owned by the Western Australian Government and the Australian Government.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Bicton is 2 km to the south-east.
- East Fremantle is 2 km to the south.
- Attadale is 3 km to the east.
- Palmyra is 3 km to the south-east.
- Claremont is 4 km to the north-east.
- Applecross is 6 km to the east.
- Booragoon is 7 km to the east.
- Kardinya is 7 km to the south-east.
- Winthrop is 7 km to the south-east.
- Mount Pleasant is 8 km to the east.
- City Beach is 9 km to the north.
- Subiaco is 9 km to the north-east.
- Como is 9 km to the east.
- Spearwood is 10 km to the south.
- South Perth is 10 km to the east.
- Bibra Lake is 10 km to the south-east.
Roads & Railway Lines in Mosman Park
- Stirling Highway
- Fremantle railway line
- Iona Presentation College
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- Christ Church Grammar School
- John Curtin College of the Arts
- Fremantle Grammar School
- Christian Brothers College
Nearby Rivers & Lakes
- Fremantle Harbour
- The Indian Ocean
- The Swan River
Railway Stations Near Mosman Park
- Victoria Street railway station (Transperth network)
- Mosman Park railway station
- North Fremantle railway station
- Cottesloe railway station
- Grant Street railway station
- Swanbourne railway station
- Fremantle railway station
- Claremont railway station
Directions to the Dentist Office
- From Mosman Park, head to Lister Cl, then onto Boundary Rd
- Turn right onto Kinnear Ramble
- Turn left onto Village Pl
- Turn left onto Wellington St
- Turn right onto Stirling Hwy/State Route and the dental clinic will be on the right just past the Mosman Park tram stop.
By Zigzig20s – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=31244079