Peppermint Grove Dental Clinic
Peppermint Grove is a suburb to the west of Perth near the Swan River, in the Federal Division of Curtin in the state of Western Australia.
- Population (approx.): 2,000
- Geo coordinates: 31.999°S, 115.768°E
- Postcodes: 6011
- LGA: Shire of Peppermint Grove
- Federal DivisionL Curtin
- State Electorate: Cottesloe
General Dental Services
- Teeth Extraction and wisdom teeth removal are sometimes necessary if teeth are too crowded or are being impacted. If you are undergoing some kind of orthodontic treatment, it may help the final result bu having the rear wisdom teeth removed.
- White fillings are a great option to get fillings and not be worried about how it looks when you laugh. You don’t have to get those grey/silver amalgam fillings here at Smile Design Studio.
- TMJ issues develops where the upper and lower jaws come together. It can sometimes produce headaches and jaw aches and even jaw clicks and pops. If this is the case, we’ll offer you options to correct your TMJ.
- Root canal therapy (endodontic treatment) is a solution to fix a tooth that is badly decayed. It saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth abscess (infection).
Cosmetic Dentistry in Peppermint Grove
- Invisalign is a popular choice for people wanting to get their teeth straightened. This clear aligner treatment is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatments available for both adults and teenagers. It gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness that go along with them.
- Check out our teeth whitening service that can make your teeth several shades lighter in one visit. Having bright white teeth helps to make your smile more attractive and vibrant. Not everyone has naturally white teeth, so with a variety of techniques at Smile Design Studio, you can restore that dazzling smile.
- Dental implants are natural looking replacement teeth that look just like your natural teeth. If you have one or more missing or decaying teeth, a dental implant is an excellent choice and perhaps the most effective, strongest, and longest lasting solution available.
- Crowns (also known as tooth caps) are used to restore a decayed tooth. They protect the underlying tooth from further damage and can also be used to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain veneers are a fantastic option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also give you a brilliant smile if traditional teeth whitening fails to get you that brightness you want. People who have had tetracycline as a child sometimes don’t get great results with teeth bleaching, so they often turn to porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
- Mosman Park is to the south-west.
- Claremont is 2 km to the north-east.
- Dalkeith is 3 km to the east.
- Swanbourne is 3 km to the north.
- Bicton is 3 km to the south-east.
- North Fremantle is 4 km to the south-west.
- Attadale is 4 km to the south-east.
- East Fremantle is 4 km to the south.
- Crawley is 4 km to the east.
- Palmyra is 5 km to the south.
- Shenton Park is 5 km to the north-east.
- Alfred Cove is 5 km to the south-east.
- Applecross is 6 km to the east.
- Daglish is 6 km to the north-east.
- Myaree is 6 km to the south-east.
- White Gum Valley is 6 km to the south.
Things to Do and See In Peppermint Grove
- Manners Hill Park (near Bay View Terrace and Bungalow Court) is a public park.
- The Albion Hotel, Cottesloe (near Stirling Highway and Leake Street) is a historic hotel since 1880.
- St Mary Star of the Sea (near Stirling Highway and Albion Street) is a Roman Catholic church.
- St Columba’s Presbyterian Church (near Keane Street and Venn Street) is a Presbyterian church.
- The Cliffe (near McNeil Street and Bindaring Parade) is one of the first residential homes built int he suburb.
- The Residence of John Curtin (near Jarrad Street and Barsden Street) was the home of Prime Minister John Curtin.
Roads & Railway Lines in Town
- Stirling Highway
- Fremantle railway line
- Victoria Street railway station (Transperth network)
- Mosman Park railway station
- North Fremantle railway station
- Swanbourne railway station
- Fremantle railway station
- Claremont railway station
- Mosman Park railway station (near Curtin Avenue and Princes Street is on the Transperth network on the Fremantle line.
- Grant Street railway station (near Curtin Avenue and Grant Street) on the Transperth network on the Fremantle line.
- Cottesloe railway station (near Railway Street and Station Street) is a railway station on the Transperth network on the Fremantle line.
- Methodist Ladies’ College
- Christ Church Grammar School
- John Curtin College of the Arts
- Fremantle Grammar School
- Christian Brothers College
- St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls (near Glyde Street and Whittaker Mews) is an Anglican day and boarding school.
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College, Perth (near View Street and McNeil Street) is a day and boarding school.
- Iona Presentation College (near Lochee Street and York Terrace).
Local Rivers & Lakes
- Fremantle Harbour
- The Indian Ocean
- The Swan River
- Freshwater Bay (Western Australia) is a bay of the Swan River.
How to Get to the Dentist Office Near Peppermint Grove
- If coming from Freshwater Bay, hop ono to Irvine St and head west.
- When you get to Stirling Hwy/State Rte 5, turn left.
- Less than 1 km later, your dental clinic will be on the left side, just before Stuart St. and the Mosman Park tram station.
- Turn right onto Kinnear Ramble
- Turn left onto Village Pl
- Turn left onto Wellington St
- Turn right onto Stirling Hwy/State Route and the dental clinic will be on the right just past the Mosman Park tram stop.
Image by The Grove Library – https://www.flickr.com/photos/thegrovelibrary/5620464705/in/photostream/, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=38622662